Saturday, February 8, 2014

The Other Daily Rant

When I chose the name for my blog I wanted it to be as honest and expressive as possible. Since Blogger told me from the beginning that the address is available, I did not spent a second researching what other 'daily rant's are out there.


On an evening soon after I starting this blog, though, I was in dire need of inspiration, so I thought, let's google it ;)


One of the first results was this blog: Salena Lettera. I have to say I am infinitely sorry I don't have the time to read all her posts, as the few I have read were very entertaining.


I don't want to spoil the surprise, if you decide to check it out, so I will only say this: she writes very well and takes beautiful pictures. As for all the rest, I will let you discover, but it makes me want to copy one of her fans and yell 'OMG, she ROCKS!'

No comments:

Post a Comment